Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Looks Like Rain on Thursday

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Looks like a washout for ThursdayBike this week. I am not sad because we really need this rain.

Overall, we have had an amazing season of ThursdayBike so far, hardly any cancellations due to weather!  According to my records, I see only 3 cancellations: March 23, April 5, May 4!! We have ridden every Thursday since May 12th!! Amazing success!! 5.5 months of ThursdayBike!!

As November and December roll in, cancellations are not unexpected, and a good bike day is considered a treat!

I will continue to post Thursday rides as the weather permits. Keep checking. If there is an exceptionally good day forecasted, even if it is not a Thursday, I might post a ride just to enjoy the weather and get in some more miles before the skis come out.

Once the snow falls, check this blog for ThursdaySKI!  (XC Ski adventures in the MWV and beyond)


No comments: