Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Winter Weather?

Thursday, April 29th, 2010

The forecasts I am getting online and on TV for Mt Washington Valley again just don't look that great for tomorrow and Thursday. Snow?? 6-12 inches? Wet soggy snow? Wind?

Last week I expected the weather to be too cold and wet for biking... however I heard that everyone had a great time on the West Side/Passaconaway ride!!! (Tom and I did NOT ride last Thursday because the weather was too damp and too windy in Santa Barbara, California!!)

I saw thehappy biker photos linked to this blog! Great photos!! It is wonderful to see everyone out there riding --looks chilly!!

So what to do for this week?? I don't want to set up a ride too far from home or too high in elevation because the weather will likely be too cold and windy up and away.

So, again, look out your window on Thursday morning, and if it is good for a ride, meet again at 10:00 behind the Eastern Slope Inn in North Conway. Riders choice - do West Side Road to Conway Village and loop back via the Kanc, Albany Covered Bridge and Passaconaway. Or, you can ride over to North-South road to Conway Village and back up West Side Road.

I hope that the weather allows for another ride!! We don't want to break the streak of continuous Thursday rides since April 1st!!!

No comments: