Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ride Cancelled for June 3rd

Thursday June 2nd

The forecast for Thursday contains showers and thunderstorms. It looks like a storm in the morning, and it is not clear to me from the weather forecasts when it might clear up for a ride, so I give up! -- I cancel the ride for tomorrow.

I wanted to set up some fun away rides -- like the Franconia Notch Bike path, Sugar Hill and the Vermont Side of the Connecticut River - if there is good weather for next Thursday, I will set up one of these rides!

Also, if anyone is interested in a 1 week supported bike tour in the Adirondacks (July 17-24)-- check this site:

http://www.inmotionevents.net/adirondacks/index.html

This tour is run by the same group that does the Bon Ton Roulet (in NY State, around the Finger Lakes). Tom and I and Jackie and Lisa did the Bon Ton Roulet last summer, and we will try the Adirondack tour this year!

No comments: