Tuesday, January 30, 2018

JacksonXC, Keeney Loop, 10:00 am!

Thursday, February 1, 2018

My first idea for ThursdaySki this week was a loop tour on Bear Notch Road and the Experimental Forest Trails. I tested a part of this route today, and I was not impressed enough to set it up for tomorrow. It was good uphill, but a bit squirlly and bumpy on sections requiring snowplowing on the way back down. I will wait until the snow is softer for this adventure.

Sooooo, lets head back to JacksonXC. the skiing there has been good lately. Freshly groomed trails are necessary for a good ski!

The Keeney Loop was groomed last night, so I suggest we do that! It is a 17k challenge, one of the finest ski routes in the valley! Bring food and beverage for energy!

We will have some new fresh snow on top of the crust, and it should still be snowing in the morning. Let's meet in the lodge at 10:00 am.

No comments: