Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Default ride for the hearty ones 11:00am, Eastern Slope

Thursday, October 18th, 2018

The temperature is going to be low and there will be some breeze, but that does not seem to stop this group of hardy cyclists. I could cancel the ride, but what the heck, I will post the default ride and if you are in need of pedaling, here you go:

11:00 am, ready to ride, public parking lot behind the Eastern Slope Inn

Head out the usual West Side Road to Passaconaway, to the covered bridge or as far as you like to go.

I will not be able to join in, I am going to a Bike-Pedestrian conference in Concord. I may stop to get some miles on the Northern Rail Trail in Boscawen as I drive south. This trail is the longest rail trail in NH, 53 miles from Boscawen to Lebanon, hard packed stone dust. It will be extended south to Concord eventually!

See you next week!


Happy Gravel Grinders: Great D+P ride on Tuesday in the sunshine! (OK, some wind and mid 40 temperatures, but the sun makes everything sweet!!)






No comments: