Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Cancel for Thursday, BUT bike today? Kanc, Saco Ranger Station at 1:55 pm

Thursday, April 18, 2019

The weather forecast is for clouds and low 40's. Showers coming in in the afternoon. Ugh, not very enticing. What to do?

I looked at some trailheads yesterday and saw crusty conditions and lots of debris. I am sure there is likely better quality snow somewhere, but the low 40's makes me think it could be crusty and not a day for basking in the spring sunshine on soft corn snow.

As for biking... low 40's and clouds once again just does excite me... after we have seen really nice days on skis and on bikes it is hard to get excited about heading out for a ski or bike.

I think I will just say no to this Thursday.

Anyone want to bike TODAY, Wednesday, in the afternoon? In the warm spring sunshine? Meet at the Saco Ranger Station on the Kanc ready to ride at about 1:55-2:00 pm. We will be riding by at that time and will make a swing thru the parking lot to look for bikers to join us.  Join in!

No comments: