Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Ride Cancelled due to unsettled weather and chance of t-storms

Thursday, August 8, 2019

I am not going to fight the forecast this time, I am giving up and just canceling the ride. There are mixed forecasts, it seems like we could get out there but then take a chance on the rain and storms. I will just go nuts if the morning turns out OK.

After such an amazing stretch of good weather, I think it is OK to take a day or 2 off to attack the laundry pile and ignored paperwork.

Last week's ride up/back, Route 102 on the VT side of the CT river was "Best Day Ever" (of course, quoted by Ellin).

I have no photos from the ride (? must have spent too much time trying to keep up! Did anyone get some photos to share?), but I do want to share some from the Mt Washington Century. The MWV Bicycling Club hosted the best rest stop on the route (once again, well organized by Frank). The greeters with sleigh bells and teacher's bells along with the home baked treats were the best!





Our local DJ, WMWV, 93.5, enjoyed the rest stop, too. Note the bib number that he was given!







No comments: