Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Bear Notch Ski Touring 10:30 am

Thursday, February 13, 2020

It is going to be a snowy day on Thursday.... excellent we can use all we can get! I think by starting at 10:30, ready to ski at Bear Notch, the roads might be just fine to travel.

I am heading to the southwest today with Tom so my skis will be resting until I get back, and my biking will get an early start this year.

I am setting up a ThursdaySki for you at Bear Notch, so that you can head out to enjoy the trails there. Head up to see the new views (if the weather allows..) from Trail #19. Many of you know the trails over there, so it is likely that more than one of you can take on the "lead". I would suggest heading up to #19. then doing a loop in the "#5, 22, 6" area, heading over on #40 to cross Bear Notch Road and skiing over there on whatever is open and groomed to the RR Tracks, then back by the river trails (#30). This is the "Grand Tour", can be shortened to lengthened, and ends up with soup and fresh bread at the end for a celebration.

I wish I could join in on this ski in a winter wonderland, but I will be anticipating biking in a cactus wonderland. Send me a photo or 2 of your ski, I will post a photo of a cactus or 2.

The Craftsbury Gang, last week, enjoying Vermont:

No comments: