Tuesday, May 27, 2014

West Side Road, Passaconaway, Rocky Gorge. 10:00

Thursday, May 29, 2014

The weather forecast for Thursday looks great!  Finally!!!

After failing miserably on the weather call last week, I think I can do a better job this time. I am even going out on a limb and posting on Tuesday night instead of waiting for the last minute forecasts on Wednesday night.

Let's get the SUNNY spring bike season going with the classic ride up Passaconaway and the Kanc to Rocky Gorge. I can 't believe we have not done this ride yet this season! After all this rain, the river should be running fast!!

Meet at the public parking lot behind the Eastern Slope Inn in North Conway, ready to ride at 10:00 am.

The total mileage is about 30 for the out and back. Cut it shorter by turning back at the Albany Covered Bridge for about 24 miles.  I look forward to riding in the sunshine!!!

No comments: