Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Will it rain on us?

Thursday, June 5th, 2014

I am reviewing all the forecasts and all seem to indicate showers tomorrow. 50% chance, Argh!!!
I hate to cancel the ride.  I just go nuts when I cancel the ride and then then the weather is not as predicted. I will not be there tomorrow to see the outcome.

How about if I just set up a "Maybe Ride". If it is not raining and you just have to get out on the bike and enjoy a short ride with good friends, meet at 10:00 at the parking lot behind the Eastern Slope Inn for a ride. Those that show up can choose the route and length, gambling on the chances of downpours! If this works I will set this up every time I run around in circles trying to guess the weather!!

I hope for an easier time planning a ride for next week!!!

What a fun ride last week in beautiful weather!!!


No comments: