Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Another Maybe Ride?

I am not happy with the forecast for this Thursday. I think it is best to just set up the default "Maybe Ride", just in case it does not rain.

If it looks OK, meet at 10:00 am, parking lot behind the Eastern Slope Inn, ready to ride. Do the Usual West Side Road/Passaconaway ride, or try a loop to Cranmore, Old Bartlett Road, then out 16a and up Town Hall Road.

I hope you are lucky to get a dry ride in!!  I have been lucky so far--- storms at night, but dry riding, thankfully!

Hope for a better forecast next week!!

No comments: