Wednesday, February 27, 2019

JacksonXC at 10:00 am

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Once again I will not be able to join in on ThursdaySki. Always disappointing for me when I cannot ski on Thursday. I will be returning from CT on Thursday, arriving too late to enjoy the snow and camaraderie. I look forward to next week!!

So again, meet at JacksonXC in the lodge, ready to ski at 10:00 am. If I was there I would be suggesting a one way from the Rocky Branch parking lot via the North Hall to the Keeney to Ellis and back to the Center. Epic! This was all groomed today (Wednesday), and with some fresh light snow on top, Thursday could be excellent. Perhaps Maple Mountain Loop will be groomed on Thursday, so add that to the plan.

I wish I could join in!

By the way,

Did you see that JacksonXC season pass holders-ThursdaySkiers photo bombed the Bretton Woods ski report for a few days after our epic adventure on the slopes, T-bar and Mountain Road??
Below is a screen shot of their ski conditions report page. We were displayed during the start of vacation week:


No comments: